January 1, 0001 at 2:00 am
A rare and very collectible antique clock made by Jerome and Co New Haven Ct.. U.S.A., Circa 1878. Historical transaction records of Jerome & Company Cottage Mantel Clock. Antique Mantle Clocks Jerome and Company, New Haven, Conn. At that time Jerome was the largest clock manufacturer in the world. However, the Jerome One antique clock price guide lists 329 models for the New Haven Clock Company. Here is a beautifully preserved ANTIQUE CHAUNCEY JEROME WEIGHT DRIVEN 30 HOUR WALL CLOCK. This museum piece was born somewhere around 1822-1845.
Antique Jerome Clocks
- Antique Clock Wow! This auction is for a really nice antique wall clock that was made by Jerome & Company once located in New Haven, Connecticut.
- This is an outstanding example of a “Reeded Pilaster & Scroll” shelf clock made Jeromes’ & Darrow of Bristol, Connecticut circa 1828 – 1833.
- MAHOGANY OG SHELF CLOCK, Chauncey Jerome, New Haven, Conn.
- c. 1855, 30-hour time/strike, 2-weight brass movement, original interior Jerome paper label.
- We repair antique American clocks by Ansonia, Gilbert, Ingraham, Jerome, New Haven, Sessions, Seth Thomas, Waterbury, Welch and other makers.
- Antique grandfather clocks, longcase clocks, and tallcase grandfather clock or tallcase clock was made? Irish back and forth with ticking of clock.
More information about Antique Jerome Clocks on the site: http://www.antiqueclockspriceguide.com