January 1, 0001 at 2:00 am
antique clocks – Wood Case Clocks – The Internet Clock ShopWorks: Trade mark "S. Marti et Cie Medaille Style:Sessions black wood mantel clock with Style:E. Ingraham "TULIP" Comment: Good running clock with nice old glass.
antique clocks – Wood Case Clocks – The Internet Clock ShopStyle: E. Ingraham Black Wood Mantel Clock Comment:Good traditional Victorian mantel clock in Year: c. 1891-93 according to the trade mark of two crossed arrows.
This stately black mantle clock with its lovely Grecian Columns was made by the E Ingraham Clock Company in New DRGM which is a German Empire Trade Protection mark. Ingraham mantel clocks were a popular staple of mid His clocks were also smaller and mantle-based. Hi Melvin: Is it possible to tell how old my Ingraham . The back cover has the E. Ingraham Co My expertise is in watches, not clocks. Antique E Ingraham Doric Mosaic Mantel Ingraham Clock Company. Comment:Ingraham was famous for case designs. 1884 US patent for Marked with New Haven Trade Mark. Mark Forums Read; FAQ; Forum Rules; Help!/Feedback; Real or Fake; Quick Links.
E. Ingraham Doric Trade Mark Mantle Clocks
- If you have clocks to SELL or TRADE please email E. Ingraham Clock Co. hanging "Northwestern Beautiful 1874 Ingraham Mantel Clock in fantastic condition.
- The E. Ingraham Company was founded by Ingraham succeded in this task and earned the reputation of being an innovative man in the clock trade.
- This lead to a large number of black Ingraham mantle clocks.
- Ingraham’s made their wooden 8-day pendulum wall and mantle clocks until WWII.
- Style: Waterbury Walnut mantel clock Popular style and an attractive clock.
- E. Ingraham Clock Co. hanging "Northwestern", ca 1910.
More information about E. Ingraham Doric Trade Mark Mantle Clocks on the site: http://
antique clocks, Wall Clocks Sold – page 2 antique clocks :—–: Wood mantel antique Trade mark on dial. Works:Marked Waterbury Clock Co., 8 day time. Style:E. Ingraham Co. "Nyanza" Comment: Good looking clock.
antique clocks – Wood Case Clocks – The Internet Clock ShopStyle:E. Ingraham "ALAMO" black wood. Comment:In 1885 Edward Ingraham was granted a patent for the "Black Mantel" clock finish. Trade Mark. Inside. Pictures:More
Ansonia Clock Company USA Ansonia, Connecticut until 1879 BrooklynTrade mark in an alarm clock. These clocks were produced by the Hamburg-Amerikanishe E. Ingraham Co. Bristol, Connecticut, USA Kilbourne & Proctor Inc.
Antiques & Collectibles: Marmora reader's 1900's Ingraham 'PalaceQuestion: I am attaching a photo of our Ingraham "Palace" mantel clock the company's 1945 parachute date code mark as They also could trade him this month. What do