January 1, 0001 at 2:00 am
6 James McCabe London bracket clock with original crown wheel escapement, double fusee with strike and silent setting on painted white dial signed “James McCabe London”. Inv. #: E60: Maker: James McCabe, Royal Exchange, London, 1256. Store / Table-Bracket James McCabe London Bracket Clock. James McCabe Bracket Clock London Silvered dial, c.1778. Signed James McCabe, Royal Exchange London. A quite outstanding English double fusee mantel clock in the Louis XV style by the eminent maker James McCabe. Notables such as James Wilson of Belfast and James Waugh of Armagh and Dublin also devised a small number of musical clocks.
James Mccabe Clocks
- mantle clock, james mccabe, grand mom: The original material was probably leather.
- JAMES MCCABE of London The family business was set up by James McCabe I in 1780.
- They exported to India and were well known for fine watches and clocks.
- JAMES McCABE ROYAL EXCHANGE LONDON Numbered 5148, an early example of an English carriage clock.
- a victorian giant gilt-brass striking and repeating eight day carriage clock . james mccabe, royal exchange, london, no. price realized.
- To ensure that its beauty matches its performance we James Hardie siding products should not come in direct contact with deicing salts.
More information about James Mccabe Clocks on the site: http://ianburton.com