January 1, 0001 at 2:00 am
You found the "schmeckenbecher clocks" at Shopping. com This custom made personalized children's wall clock features a cartoon monkey design on a white background. I think "Schmeckenbecher" is/was the name of a company that made the clock. Emil Schmeckenbecher was a clock manufacturer of many Cuckoo clocks. He made the housing, and the clock mechanisms were made by Regula. Schmeckenbecher wall clock made in Germany for parts or repair. 208/3612-17 SCHMECKENBECHER PENDULUM CLOCK.
- Schmeckenbecher Cuckoo Parts Papers and Research , find free PDF download from the 00 each Escape Wheels-Regula Brass cuckoo wheels with steel cut pinions.
- Hello, Please bear with me, I have searched the archives and could not find the answer to this question.
- Question I have a pendulum SCHMECKENBECHER wall clock in which the pendulum spring has broken.
- Working on a 40's cuckoo clock and ran into a setup that i am not familiar with.
- Its I understand your terms and your problem.
- This Schatz 400 day clock with square dial is dated 2 53 (February 1953) on the back of the movement.
More information about Schmeckenbecher Clocks on the site: http://www.joycetice.com