January 1, 0001 at 2:00 am
Why do we set the clocks back and forth? – Spring ahead, fall back! – The practice of changing the time on our clocks is referred to as daylight saving time. The phrase "Spring forward, Fall back" helps people remember how Daylight Saving Time affects their clocks. We put our clocks back one hour and adhere to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). When do the clocks change in the UK? for the end of British Summer Time. Next week (the first Sunday in November). Best Answer: If you are an American, we do not change our clocks until the first Sunday in November. We set our clocks back one hour on November 1, 2009.
What Time Do We Set Our Clocks Back
- This is to preserve Daylight Savings Time.
- When Do We Set Our Clocks Back for 2009? The time change to set our clocks back for fall 2009 is tonight.
- ahead, fall back´, and it reminds us which way to turn our clocks each spring and fall for Daylight Savings Time.
- Find out when we set the clocks back and when we States, Daylight Savings Time for the fall is November 6, 2011.
- The Daylight Savings time change schedule for fall 2009 in North America happens on November 1st 2009 at 2:00am, and you will need to put your clocks back one hour.
- The clocks and watches are put forward by one hour so as to be on the British summer time.
More information about What Time Do We Set Our Clocks Back on the site: http://www.cholulared.com