January 1, 0001 at 2:00 am
Most of the United States turned back the clocks one hour at 2 a.m. on Sunday, returning everyone to Standard Time. Do clocks get turned back an hour tonight? ChaCha Answer: Yes, November 2,2008 (tonight) at 2:00 am clocks are set back an hour. Weather expected to turn much colder before clocks go back. Turn the Clocks Back The first Sunday of November marks the end of Daylight Saving Time, and thus you are supposed to revert your time clocks back by an hour. WASHINGTON — It's time to reclaim that hour of sleep you lost last spring. That's right, the clocks are turned back in most of the country. Saving US grasslands: a bid to turn back the clock on desertification.
When Do The Clocks Get Turned Back
- Turn Back the Clock is the debut album by Johnny Hates Jazz released in the beginning of 1988.
- The band consists of Clark Datchler, Mike Nocito and Calvin Hayes.
- Turn clocks back by one hour, ideally at bedtime on the Saturday night before.
- At 2 a.m. on Nov. 4, 2012, groggy Americans will turn their clocks back one hour, marking the end of Daylight Saving Time (DST).
- On November 7, 2010 at 2 a.m., those of us in the United States, except those who live in Arizona or Hawaii, will turn the clocks back.
- Like the clouds? Create your own visualizations with SpicyNodes for blogging, site navigation, teaching, and more.
More information about When Do The Clocks Get Turned Back on the site: http://outsiderswindow.files.wordpress.com